OS : Windows 7 | Year : 2011 | 22 MB

Hello everyone! it been a while since I haven't submit any visual style,this version of my office vs is a lot better than the previous one with a tone of improvements ,almost every part of the vs was changed . the visual style was tested in both x86 and x64 versions of windows 7,it worked fine,so if you are having problems when trying to use the theme ,read carefully the instructions in the read me file
-
content of the Package:
-office vs
-office vs mods(substyles)
-patches
-registry tweaks
-read me.rtf(e very complete guide,with instructions and tips so you can easily use the theme even if you are a noob )

the theme needs aero enabled,if it not enabled read the read me file there are several ways to enable/force aero in win7
Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...